Are you looking for a perfect gift? Here are the four reasons for the right choice Venus' vCards, which can make life easier for you, your loves, or interested person(s):
1. Venus' vCards, a guarantee Love Gifts: our amazing services and customer satisfaction oriented drive our daily business.
2. Save Money and Time: No travel required, no line, no traffics... Buy here. We will take care your remaining tasks and send the vCard to the right recipient(s).
3. They Make Giving and Receiving More Fun: It is always thoughtful to know that you are giving something loved ones will enjoy picking out for themselves, and treating someone with special manicure and/or pedicure is always appreciated.
4. Gift Cards Can Be Practical: For practical people who never spend money on themselves, give them a vCard from Venus Nails and Spa where s/he can spend a quality and relaxation time, be pamper which we assure it will return the best interest to his/her and yourself.
$200 Gift Card
For buying vCard, you acknowledge and accept Venus Nails and Spa's policies below:
(1) Expiration/Deactivation: After five (5) consecutive years of non-use, vCards shall expire, and the value of the Card will be reduced to $0.
(2) Redemption: vCards are redeemable only for salon services at Venus Nails and Spa. vCards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash except as required by law. vCards are not redeemable to purchase another vCard or towards previously purchased services.
(3) No Refunds: vCards are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
(4) Lost, Damaged Or Stolen vCard: The value of any lost, damaged or stolen vCard, or any vCard altered or used without authorization, will not be replaced or replenished. Venus is not responsible if any vCard is stolen or destroyed or if your vCard is used without your permission. If you suspect someone has copied or stolen your vCard, send text message (720) 608-6245 immediately.
(5) Limitations: vCards cannot be resold or transferred for value. vCards are void if resold or transferred for value.
(6) Fraud: Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor a vCard where Issuer suspects that the vCard was obtained or used fraudulently, unlawfully or otherwise in violation of this Agreement.